Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Historical Walk

It has been already another very hectic week; being out in the city almost everyday, and a lot of catching up with friends for the last time. Both yesterday and today , I had to say good-bye to some of my important people. Saying good-bye is always hard, and it'll never get easier. At the same time, however, it always makes me realize how important they have become in my life.

This afternoon, Nathan and I did self-guided walk in the city. We started at Federation Square, and discovered the elegant enclave in East Melbourne. We walked through the area, and saw the houses with elaborate ironwork, classic columns and lofty verandas from the Victoria era, which were amazingly enchanting.
By the way, we are both a little health/fitness fanatic, and we actually ended up walking almost 10km today;P My legs are totally tired now...

Tomorrow: Last going out with my floor mates to Peninsula beach. Woohoo!

No comments: