Sunday, November 25, 2007

Home

After more than 10 hours of flight, I'm now back in Japan.

Before my final update, I'm going to post one more from my last few days in Australia, with the most special one in my Melbourne year.

Always our best place for coffee and chat; and always sat at the same place.
















...Though this time our order was orange juice. It was too hot for coffee that day!

And my last day in Melbourne.

The funny thing was that we both didn't wait to have our food until after we go home. The night before was Malaysian, and Japanese lunch for our last day in Melbourne:P.

















Shopping at Melbourne Central after lunch.

...Last coffee time in the heavenly caffeinated city.





Hope you safely arrived home.

3 comments:

I♡ Kent said...

お帰り!!また色々話そうね!!
Heeey!! your bf is cute♡
また色々話聞かせてね~☆

Anonymous said...

Hey Mihiro,
Glad you got home safe, will write you a long e mail soon, ;-) I'm so glad we got to catch up after so long, it was my fave day in soo long!!
Love Laura x

Mihiro said...

To: Naochan
ただいま~!yup i'm finally home^^ずっと9ヶ月間応援本当にありがとう!本当に励まされたよ!
i'll let you know when i get keitai so we can arrange when we meet!
haha he'll be so happy to hear that:)

To: Laura
hi Laura!
thanks i safely got home on friday night. it was great to see you, too! indeed there were just so many things i wanted to talk about but couple of hours weren't enough at all for 4.5 years of blank...! but we'll keep in touch and i'll keep you informed of me via email and possibly my new blog ;-)i'll miss you !

lots of love,
mihiro