Monday, November 26, 2007

This is another beginning

It's hard to believe that this is my last post. Indeed I've been subconsciously postponing this moment since I knew that it will strongly make me realize that my year in Melbourne has been over, even though I can still vividly picture the panoramic view of the city from Flinders in my heart.


After almost 10 months of experience in Melbourne, now I see the world and also myself differently. It wasn't simply an experience of studying in foreign university. Everything and everyone I've seen and met there brought a new perspective to my life, and made it so treasurous as I will probably embrace it forever.

It will take a while until I eventually move onto another stage of life after such an unforgettable year. But I know I have to move on, and I believe that's how I can truly cherish my past 10 months; with all the experience I had in Melbourne I clearly see more potential and courage in myself, which will help me to keep on pursuing my goals and dreams.

Here for the last time I want to thank everyone who helped and supported me, and the one who always walked besides me to share the moments of smiles and even tears.

Lastly I also want to show my deep appreciation for those who have kept visiting my blog until now. Thank you so much, because you guys made all this worth it. Hope you also enjoyed and even felt a touch of my Melbourne every time you dropped by.


" Go on in pursuit of your dream. The dunes are changed by the wind, but the desert never changes. If I am really a part of your dream, you'll come back one day."


A lot of love,

November 26, 2007

Mihiro

5 comments:

Misha( Misato Aoki ) said...

First of all, welcome back to Japan ( and technically to our home). The moment you just came out from the arrival gate at the airport, I was really relieved.
Well, I'm not actually sure what to say or write since to me,the time and memories of your 9 months seem too precious to touch or talk about. But one thing i can say is that I'm here to listen to whatever, and I think I am the one who can understand you best and share what has been on your mind after coming back from the entirely diffrent world in south hemisphere.
when you say that I motivated to you to try so hard at Monash, I feel that I could give you back what I got from you 5 years ago when your hard work at Warnambool did help me become so a brave girl at Sandy.
Thanks for always entertaining us with many pictures: we could certailnly feel a breeze of Melbourne city (and sometimes a smell of all the sensational meals...lol).I would really miss Mihiro's blog.
I hope your new life back here is going to be as great as the one you just had, and wish you all the best !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

with lots of luv,
your twin siter Misha

Mihiro said...

Thank you misha:) as you see I'm still slowly re-adjusting to here again. still miss everything in melbourne alot but i guess time will make it easier.

i'm glad you enjoyed reading my blog and thank you so much for always leaving a comment.

looking forward to lots and lots of fun with you until spring!
love always,
meechan ^^

Anonymous said...

you will be missed!

Anonymous said...

yihaur here btw..

Mihiro said...

thanks Yihaur! glad to know you dropped by.
i already miss you and all your friends,too. but i'll definitely visit malaysia in near future (...hopefully next year??!) so please look forward to it! and if you visit japan by any chance please let me know k:)
also i'll have my new blog some time soon so please check it out, too:)
love and hugs,
mihiro