Saturday, November 17, 2007

Tomoko

Seems like everything is happening at the last minutes.

Our reunion after almost 5 years exceeded my expectation. It was an absolute fun!

5 years ago Tomoko and I came to Australia at the same time to study in Warrnambool; I was 16, and Tomoko was only 15 . We were one of few Japanese who strove to mingle with local students while most of the internationals secluded themselves in ESL room.

Now she has grown up as a beautiful mature lady who has the hottest (!) boyfriend I've ever seen!;P She's been studying hospitality and cooking at TAFE in Melbourne.

We had too many things to talk about, and could only finish talking about half of the topics which have been piling up for 5 years.

Take care, girl! We'll definitely have our reunion again.

unti then,

xoxo

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Mihiro chan!!! Its first time for me to post a comment on this blog! Thank you for the AMAZING night! I had a lot of fun talking to you after loooooong time!! the conversation never stops! haha
Jazz and I are fine, eventhough there are a lot of up and down.
Take care, and have a safe trip back home ok?! Im gonna miss you sooo muich but make sure keep in touch! :)

Mihiro said...

thanks for dropping a comment tomoko chan!
i know it was one of the FAB nights ever!
all the best for your future, and we'll talk on the facebook;)
miss you tons!